Make the Smart Step Forward with Panasonic's new 'i-PRO SmartHD' IP product range, which provides the most advanced and best IP video surveillance solution suitable for various security applications. The latest Panasonic SmartHD IP products provide outstanding clear and sharp images, with intelligent features such as face recognition, all at a very competitive price.
These 'i-PRO SmartHD' IP products are ideal for retail, banks, education and many other applications, providing clear identification of perpetrators, through the impressive megapixel quality of the cameras in the range. Users can migrate easily from existing analogue systems using the cost effective SmartHD encoder, further facilitating in the 'simple installation' of the SmartHD products. Installation is 'PC-less,' with a simple four step installation to follow (via a setup wizard) to get the SmartHD network video recorder up and running in no time.
'i-PRO SmartHD' features 'high profile' H.264 compression for high quality images and low storage requirements. The extensive range of new SmartHD cameras incorporate new camera sensors developed by Panasonic offering high sensitivity and low power consumption.
Make The Smart Step Forward and take advantage of the many benefits of Panasonic's new 'i-PRO SmartHD' product range.
A typical Panasonic 'i-PRO Smart HD' system setup:
WJ-NV200K - Smart HD Network Video Recorder
This new NVR is ground breaking in its simplicity to set-up, outstanding in its quality of images and HD Smart in so many ways!
- Record and view up to Sixteen 1.3MP cameras.
- 30ips per channel.
- Compatible with H.264/MPEG-4 and JPEG compression.
- Automatic camera detection and simple set-up.
- Connect a Full HD monitor directly to the back of the WJ-NV200.
- Record Video and Audio.
- Web browser built-in for remote viewing and downloading.
- VMD detection.
- Intuitive search with calender and timeline.
- Two hard drives can be installed.
- Spot output available for an analogue monitor
SF/SP Series - Fixed Network Cameras
These new network cameras are available as either a Full body camera, (WV-SP series) or as an indoor dome camera (WV-SF series). The SP series also offers a new look bullet shaped camera
- New MOS sensor.
- High Resolution from 800x600 (WV-SP302/SF332) to 1280x960 (WV-SP305/306 and WV-SF335/336) @ up to 30ips.
- True day/night ~ WV-SP306, (simple day/night ~ SP302/305 & all SF series).
- Automatic back-focus feature (WV-SP306 & WV-SF336).
- Focus assist function (WV-SP302/305 & WV-SF332/335).
- H.264 high profile, MPEG4 and Jpeg compression supported.
- Minimum illumination: Colour 0.3 lux, B/W 0.05 lux ~ WV-SP306
- Face detection.
WJ-GXE500E - 4 Channel H.264 Encoder
Convert up to 4 channels of video to IP in H.264, MPEG-4 or Jpeg. This smart encoder supports data-via-coax and cable compensation. Handy for those existing Panasonic analogue sites that need integrating into an IP system.
- Encodes four channels of analogue video to IP.
- 25ips per channel.
- H.264/MPEG-4 and JPEG compression.
- Encodes @ D1/VGA or QVGA.
- PoE compatibility no external power supply required.
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom control of Panasonic cameras using data-via-coax or alternatively RS485 data out.
- Web browser built-in.
- VMD detection.
- SD/SDHC memory card slot for back-up during network failure.
Make the Smart Step Forward and take advantage of the many benefits of the new 'i-PRO SmartHD' product range.